There is an 11 am service each Sunday lasting for about 40 minutes. Social distancing needs to be maintained and face coverings worn during the service. The pews in the Church are marked to ensure that households can sit 2 metres apart. Our capacity during these restrictions is about 35 but this depends on how many families, couples and individuals attend. We will do all we can to accommodate everyone safely but if capacity is reached we are sorry that it might be necessary to not allow some people in.
If you attend you are asked to:
· Wear a face covering.
· Give your details for track and trace.
· Use the hand sanitiser as you enter.
· Go straight to a place and remain there throughout the service.
· Please do not change places or move around to talk to people
· At the end of the service leave the Church while maintaining social distancing.
· Please do not stay to talk in the Church
We realise that these restrictions are difficult to maintain but the more we stick to them now the sooner we hope restrictions can be lifted.
Please think carefully about whether it is right for you to attend. If you are feeling unwell for any reason please stay at home and seek medical help if you need it. If you have underlying health conditions think carefully about attending before you have had your second vaccination.